Natural Reflex nutrition Whey protein 2.27kg is a great product for giving you the edge in your diet by keeping you getting all natural health and fitness.
It has no suger and no artificial sweetener.
It also includes BCAAS and 9 amino acids.
- Natural Whey protein powder is a high-protein blend without artificial sweetener. It’s made using both concentrate and isolate whey in a blend to provide the muscles with the protein and amino acids they need to maintain and grow.
- Natural Whey Protein Powder provides 20g of protein per serving and with just 97 calories per serving it’s low in carbohydrates. Supplementing the diet with Natural Whey protein powder provides all nine essential amino acids, including glutamine and BCAAs, delivering additional protein to maintain and grow muscle mass.
- Additionally Natural Whey protein powder also contains a mix of digestive enzymes including amylase, neutral protease, lipase, cellulase, and lactase. Amylase is used in the digestion of carbohydrate, protease for protein digestion, lipase for fat, cellulase for fibre, and lactase for lactose.
- Reflex Nutrition only uses whey protein derived from grass-fed cows ensuring premium quality. Milk from grass-fed cows is richer in omega-3 fatty acids and has up to five times as much CLA.
- Manufactured on an informed sport registered facility, suitable for vegetarians and made on a Halal certified site. Hormone free, no added sugars, artificial colours or soy protein.
Take 2 measures (approx 25g) and mix with 400ml of water or skim milk.
Instantised Whey Protein Isolate (60 %) (Cross-Flow Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolate (MILK), Instantised Whey Protein Concentrate (34 %) (Whey Protein Concentrate (MILK), Emulsifier (SOYA Lecithin)), Cocoa Powder, Flavouring, Digestive Enzyme Complex (DigiZyme), Bacillus Coagulans (LactoSpore).
Mix 25 grams (approximately two level 25 ml measures) with 300 ml of water or milk in a shaker or blender. Consume two to three servings daily.